Do you want straighter teeth? At Coastal Orthodontics, we offer a variety of braces and orthodontic treatments to meet your unique needs, including Spark Clear Aligners in Beaufort. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure you get the best possible results for your teeth and health. And our experienced team is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of service.
We know that getting braces can be a big decision, and we’re here to help you every step of the way. We offer a free consultation so that you can learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve your goals. And we offer payment options so that you can make orthodontic treatment affordable for your family.
Spark Aligners for an Incredible Smile
You’ve seen the commercials where people show off their aligned teeth with a big confident smile. Maybe you’ve even considered it for yourself, but you’re wondering if it’s worth it. There are many options for straightening your teeth, and deciding can be overwhelming. At Coastal Orthodontics, we want what’s best for our patients, so we want to share with you the advantages of Spark Aligners.
Advantages of Spark Aligners
There are many reasons why patients love Spark Aligners. Here are just a few:
- Spark Aligners are Clear: One of the main advantages of Spark aligners is that they are clear. Hardly anyone can tell that you’re wearing them, which means you can feel confident and comfortable in your own skin. Other options, like metal braces, can be pretty noticeable, making some patients self-conscious about them. If you don’t want anyone to know that you’re straightening your teeth, Spark Aligners are the way to go.
- They’re Removable: Have an important event coming up and don’t want to wear your aligners? No problem! With Spark, you can take them out for special occasions and then put them back in when you’re done. Removability is much different from other options like braces which are glued onto your teeth until your treatment is complete.
- You can Eat Whatever you Want: Another great advantage of Spark is that there are no food restrictions. Since the aligners are removable, you can take them out before eating and brush your teeth before putting them back in. With braces, on the other hand, you have to be careful about what you eat so that you don’t damage the wires or brackets. Say goodbye to avoiding all of your favorite foods!
- Fewer Appointments: Typically, you’ll need to come in to have your aligners checked around every six weeks. Fewer appointments mean less time spent at the orthodontist’s office and more time doing the things you love! Also, since no wires or brackets need to be tightened, you won’t need to come in as often as patients who opt for traditional braces.
- Fast Treatment Time: On average, Spar treatment takes about a year to complete. However, every case is different, so the amount of time you will need to wear the aligners will vary depending on the severity of your alignment issue. For example, if you only have a few minor corrections to make, you may be able to finish treatment in as little as six months!
Spark Clear Aligners in Beaufort, SC
Spark Aligners offer patients many benefits that other treatment options simply can’t match. If you’re looking for a discreet way to straighten your teeth without sacrificing comfort or convenience, Spark Aligners in Beaufort might be right for you. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Robert Garrison today! He and his team would be more than happy to answer any questions about whether or not Spark is right for you.